Officially founded in 1974, the club has approximately 80 members, most of whom have boats moored at Toronto Island Marina. The floating clubhouse is located in C Basin and has four permanent slips for visiting boats. Members of reciprocal clubs visiting T.I.M. or HCYC are welcome to use the club house, which contains a small kitchen, a lounge which seats about 20, a TV and DVD player, a large new outdoor deck and two barbecues overlooking Long Pond.
Join us at the HCYC Clubhouse for the 2 pm kickoff to our inaugural HCYC Poker Fun Run sponsored by The Dock Shoppe. Open to all HCYC Members and their families, you can buy multiple hands for the best chances to win great prizes. $20 per hand.
Watch your emails for more information on the following upcoming events:
- 24 September - Y'All to the Wall (overnight and Pot Luck)
- 1 October - Oktoberfest Euchre Tournament
- AGM - 5 November (Tentative)
* New members, add $50 initiation fee
* New members, add $25 initiation fee